Friday, February 04, 2005

Sold out

I knew i have a vacant mind.
But i never knew it could be leased out for concerts.
I swear there is a boy band sitting inside my head strumming their guitars, beating their drums and trying to imitate Jethro Tull while crooning "I'll make love to you ta da tan tan ta da da da..."

I am definitely seeing stars, with or without Jethro Tull and his love-making.
I wanted to wrap up this module by EOD today, however i couldn't abstain longer than this from writing. It's not that blogging is the only writing i do but then Dodo is trying to be on the good books of his German boss and Mandoo decided to let me work in peace.
So no mails exchanged between the female under pressure and the males she doth treasure.

I wrote a few nondescript lines of code which aren't working. i guess that is why i am here;to forget my code and Dammit! i keep repeating it to myself.
Someday, I shall make sure I loses myself so that I is never in trouble.
But Me thinks, that would be a tough gamble to pull off.
As for myself, time to leave sanity to the rest of the world.
I am better off without the excess baggage of logic and reason.

chus

P.S: What an obscene time to blog. Sheesh! Shame on you Kumari!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sagnik Nandy said...

Woman! woman! It's a Saturday morning - why, why, why are you awake this early?

10:18 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

:-D
The good old Bitsian Nite-out fiesta but without the ANC chai & fried maggi!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Sagnik Nandy said...

If only techies were happy
Writing code
Sipping bacardi
In their humble abode

Instead we complain
And work like dogs
The only good thing
We produce good blogs

4:33 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

Man! Man! it's a saturday morning..why are you awake so late? :-D

It's a big IF...but a nice verse :)

4:54 AM  
Blogger Sagnik Nandy said...

the same reason that keeps millions of techie across the World awake - a bad movie

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home