Tuesday, February 01, 2005

unrelated, uninteresting tidbits

I Hate
  • Staying in office after 6 P.M especially when my Manager isn't around.
  • Deadlines that can be met only by SuperMan.
  • Not receiving compliment(s) for being dressed in a pretty blue salwar-kameez with matching watch, ear-rings, bangles and chain!
  • When my inbox remains empty tho' i am checking after 3 hours :(
  • NOT able to photo-blog tho i downloaded Hello+Picasa+Got a Hello user name etc.
  • Code that doesn't debug itself.
  • 'User-friendly' Design document that is nowhere near the user and not at all friendly.
  • Most importantly, blogging my gripe.

Chus(apparently this is ciao in german slang!)

psst: if you find spelling errors, have fun! coz they were intentional. If you don't then that was intentional too :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jax said...

if it makes u feel any better, hello and picasa dont work for me too:( but i can always insert pictures in my blog! i upload them on my geocities and use a little html pointer in my blog!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Rathish said...

try this - http://www.flickr.com/
I recommend ;)

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home