Monday, July 18, 2005

It isn't easy being easy

When you want no expectations from someone, aren't you expecting something and doesn't that contradict what you stand for?



Nine months ago on a dull, grey day
I came in here with nought to say
It wasn't easy speaking first
Now it is hard to control the thirst
To mould a sculpture from verbal clay


Coding didn't interest me much
Felt i was always in a clutch
I did love to write in verse
Tho not always terse
Guess i had loads to say as such :)


As in a hypnotic trance
My words did dance
But at moments they stood still
Like they had their own will
And refused to change their stance


But this moment is for all to see
So do please congratulate me
As your witty and senti-'mental' host
As i write my 150th post
Time to scream "Yipeeeeeee"

7 Comments:

Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

wow! 150th post, dunno if i wud ever touch that mark...

A big congrats.

11:48 PM  
Blogger div_viv said...

Cngrats on touching the 150 mark! And I got Rs 2000 gift voucher at landmark. Mebbe I'll buy HP&HBP with that :) The review was great!

3:50 AM  
Blogger Jax said...

With coding you wouldn't have had half as many stalkers too! 8-)

Congrashula on 150 not out!

5:32 AM  
Blogger Primalsoup said...

150? Wow! I am proud of you! :)

12:34 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@All: Thanks a ton! Wouldn't really be here if it weren't for you guys :)

@Div: 2000??? Wow! U must indeed be MVP :-D

@Jax: I concur on the stalkers n coding part...i write dreadful code :)

@Soupy: Glad to have finally accomplished that feat - mak eu proud! :)

7:35 PM  
Blogger littlecow said...

Super! Verses always good!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@LittleCow & zaazooz: Thanks :)

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home