Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Can I have that box of 55s?

It took me all day to get back to earth. I mean, it's not everyday that a pro tags you on a 'Story Telling Game'. Much flattered Rajesh :)
I am blessed with many strengths but brevity is not one of them. So kindly eshus this humble offering.

The Hickie Story
It was steamy from the word GO.
Her sensuous moves, his rugged looks, those long legs…it was the hottest moment of Reality TV. The rising crescendo of their passion left the world breathless and then…she bit him.
As the camera gaped speechless, the female Praying Mantis strode proudly over her partner’s head.
The End
And I tag
Rathish
Jax
Pagala'K'
Balaji
Divya


Spin me a yarn amigos :D

10 Comments:

Blogger Rajesh J Advani said...

Ooh, you've got comment spam. :) (You might wanna turn on the 'word verification' in Blogger's settings)

Nice story! :) And me's the one who's flattered. 'Pro' and all! :)

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kumari,

Good Story :-)

Check this out for anti-spam :-)
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1203

12:11 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Rja & Ferrari: Thanks guys for the compliment and the tip :) Changed settings...but didnt realise even i have to go through that to post a reply :)

12:55 AM  
Blogger Balaji said...

cute story. and me honored to be part of the tag. used to write 1 'flash fiction' post a week but then got writer's block i think! lemme see if this tag helps unblock it :-)

1:44 PM  
Blogger div_viv said...

WOW! Dunno if I can write a story which comes anywhere near yours. Nice climax ;)

9:07 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Balaji: Thanks & looking fwd to yours :)

@Divya: I am sure you can do wonders so just try. Thanks :)

10:55 AM  
Blogger R Girish said...

awesome name Chidambarakumari

4:07 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@gr_ra: Thank You and my parents would be glad to hear that :)

10:19 PM  
Blogger Jax said...

The tag made me so panicky I forgot to comment on your story!!:) Brilliant!!
Back in a trek we had done a while ago, I clicked a picture of a Praying Mantis. Its beautiful I tell you!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Jax: Thank you. Thank you. But why panicky? Do send me that pic. The only animal(s) i saw on my last trek in Coorg was a herd of wild bulls who stood majestically in the middle of the trail and made us take refuge atop a tree on the side for 45 mins :(

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home