Monday, October 03, 2005

Taa Daa dee Dum

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye

But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn
The taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could die

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go

--CHANTAL KREVIAZUK


Ah well not exactly. I do know that I'll be back in Nashua on Nov 9, 2005. But sadly it would be my "Thalai Deepavali" without the Thalai :( The Mr couldn't manage any holidays.

Yet I am excited about many things:
  • Meeting Amma & Appa and spending time with family again.
  • Kaal nanaichifying in Marina beach
  • Cooking for parents and showing of my expertise :p
  • Coffee with friends at CCD, Ispahani :D
  • An engagement party of a friend I am looking fwd to
  • Ogling at Ghajini in the theatre ;)
  • Madras nalla Madras. Atlast and atleast for some time :)
  • Showing off all the fat that i lost coz of my cooking :p

But yeah will miss The Mr a lot. I am sure he is going to have peaceful time without a nagging voice asking him to drive to Shaws or the Nashua Lib or both :D But there also wont be a cook conjuring up EggPlant Parmesan and Shrimp Biryani or Kootanchoru either :)

Will blog after i reach The Promised Land. Ciao!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jax said...

Add to that list a meet with your stalker :)

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U coming to singara chennai?
Eppo vareenga? Mail pannunga. Oru blog meet arrange panlaam :-D

2:17 AM  
Blogger K. said...

Wow! What I wouldn't give to kalnanachufy at Marina! Oh well, I can continue to settle for the Juhu beach, I guess!

Btw..sawie for being a pin prick..But leaving on a jet plane was penned by John Denver :D

4:47 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Jax: The stalker stalks. So it should be on your list :p

@Ferrari: Sure. Mail panren :)

@K: Juhu is not far from Marina as compared to Boston water front. And we don't even ahve the Queen's necklace to take solace in :) You are not a pin prick but then Google gave that result and i never doubt google :)

9:55 AM  
Blogger Yours Truly said...

I can hear u singing in ur sweet (Err thatz alrite to lie once in a while) voice "Sorgame endraalum" Welcome home :)

9:58 AM  
Blogger Balaji said...

aaah... this kinda 'going to chennai' post always makes me jealous! brings back memories of the last trip and increases the yearning for the next one :)

3:48 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@YT: Meet you soon :)

@Balaji: Well i was spurred by a couple of visits among our friends :)

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home