Monday, November 21, 2005

The forgotten Fiver

I have not done many tags that came my way. But i am anyway whiling away time now, so decided to humour WhoisCB.

Here is my list.

5 movies which i like the most
  • Alaipayuthe (Tamil)
  • Kaakha Kaakha (Tamil)
  • Life is Beautiful
  • Lord of The Rings trilogy
  • Roman Holiday

5 things i can never live without

  • My books
  • My family
  • My friends
  • My vital organs
  • My insanity :)

5 most favourite celebrities

  • John Keats
  • J.K.Rowling
  • Enid Blyton
  • Surya (Sivakumar's son and not that other fool)
  • Abhooobear :D (My teddybear is a celebrity)

5 things i miss now (Assume i am in USA)

  • Amma's coffee
  • Friends
  • Bike rides with Dudezie
  • Bits, Pilani
  • Marina & Elliots beach

5 things i plan to do in near future

  • Learn to dance/sing or atleast play an instrument
  • Quit IT industry and become a story teller
  • Learn 2 new languages
  • Drive a car on my own
  • Sleep peacefully

5 books i love

  • The Diary of Anne Frank
  • The Bridges of Madison County
  • Brer Rabbit series
  • Harry Potter series
  • And my diary which has the BIG list of books i love :)

People i pass this tag to

  • Anyone who is interested :)

11 Comments:

Blogger Ducking Giraffe said...

now i think this was an important list to make:)

9:16 AM  
Blogger Ducking Giraffe said...

previous post from duck :P

9:17 AM  
Blogger Ducking Giraffe said...

Wearing my critic cap, Sleepily Ever After -I better than part II.
Now tell me more stories...
Gif

12:01 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Duck: Oh yes, it was :)
@Gif: I felt that too. Should have sat and finished it at one stretch :( Sadly creative juices were lost in struggle for emotional independence :D Hopefully the next story would be better :) So are you the bride now or still 'to be' :p

2:05 AM  
Blogger Ducking Giraffe said...

Dear Griz, am almost there :)
Gif

10:45 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Gif: Aah the 'almost' part is very entertaining for others. But sad tales of elephants will not be entertained. You can write about the mongoose that fell off the mangustaan tree instead :)

3:23 AM  
Blogger Little Medusan said...

For a minute, I mistook Surya as the other Fool..whew! you scared me.
Let me know when you start driving your car, I will make sure I am not even in a vicinity of 10 miles from you. :p

9:06 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

hey I saw this post only today...

And abhoobear...interesting :P

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surya (Sivakumar's son and not that other fool)
-LOL

Adhukkulla ivalavu post pottuteengala. Hope all is fine :)

6:22 AM  
Blogger IBH said...

hey Kumari, How ya Doing? * joey style* ;)

2:37 PM  
Blogger Meera said...

where the hell are you? on a second honeymoon is it ;-))

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home