Monday, October 10, 2005

The 'IT' factor

Back in office doing what i do best - Blogging :D

Checked in with SPM, discussed options and now that the skies over career are clear, am sitting around and enjoying the brief downpour in Chennai :)

It was so heartening to see that some things never change including the flush in the ladies restroom which need to be pushed twice for proper effect. Right now busy chalking out plans to disrupt productivity by making sure the working communtiy knows that I am in town. Muhahahaha!

So let me get back to telling people here what a jerk O'Reilly is and how much i miss Rajdeep Sardesai. And yeah, before i go, I sincerely feel bad about the picturisations of 'Oru Maalai' and 'Sutrum Vizhi' in Ghajini. Boohoo!

Apart from that my favourite Boyfriend Vaibhoo(Divya's 2 year young son) and my littlest niece Keerthana called up to sing "Kumari" song for me. Keerthana said "Kumari chithi naan paRandhu America varen UKG padikka". She wants a school with a swimming pool :D

Aah...the simple pleasures in life :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jax said...

Which is the most sarcastic book publications??
O-Reilly?? ;)

Actually I am kinda lost. How are you back in office? I thought you had hung up your boots and bid your final goodbyes to SPM chap.

4:40 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Jax: Oh Really? :p Well i did but SPM called me back with other options for those boots than hanging them up :) You see not all 'good' resources use office IP to blog :D

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enakku mandai kayrathu..
I thot you were in the US with your hubby.
You went to India leaving thala back for celebrating ThalaDiwali - Now I know this is wrong. there was something else aswell.
I guess you are coming back after diwali to join Mr.Thala

Sorry If these sound too much probing on the personal front. No compulsions for answering all these :)

8:53 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Dubukku: Why this kuzhappams and paalaapams? I wrote a detailed post of coming back to India. Neenga adha parkalaya? Thalaya vittutu thaan diwali :( Enna panna veedu thedittu - Naan appa amma chellam :D

2:28 PM  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

keerthana sounded really cute,

glad tat u r njoying at chennai

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home