Tuesday, December 09, 2008

*insert creative intelligent-sounding title*

This is going to be one of those posts that has no great beginning, meanders in the middle and you just can't wait to get to the end. So there.
The bloody New England weather cannot make up its mind. Seriously! How difficult can it be? You either snow and be a warm 20F or shut up and stick to freezing rain. I cannot take anymore of this 42F at 10 A.M, plummeting to 15F mid-afternoon, rain at 6 P.M that becomes a slurry at 8 P.M. Aaaaaaarghhhh! It is so DARN difficult to dress The Implet in this weather.
**** ||||| ****
We went to the mall today as I had to return a bunch of items. Well, The Implet maybe just all of 11 months but man, she is quite 'expressive' when it comes to her anger and disappointment. Since it was just an 'errand run', I did not stop anywhere to play with her or talk with her. Neither did I pick her up from the stroller when she asked me to.  After 2 hours when we finally came home and I held her, she just wouldn't stop hitting me, accompanied by dagger eyes and a really pissed 'blahgaboojoodo'.  If this is what I get in her infancy, I shudder to think of her teenage.
**** ||||| ****
Oh!Oh! I saw WALL-E! It is awesome dawsome, super shnooper.
**** ||||| ****
I want to fight...the kind where I can be furious, rude, sarcastic and have the winning arguments that make the other person cower or shut up or both. I don't know why I have this urge to be really spiteful. Especially this being the season of giving and forgiving. Anyhoo, maybe I should just start an anonymous blog and pour my heart out and then maybe delete it :)
**** ||||| ****
I want to read Thamizh books. I've suddenly got a craving to read Thamizh poetry, Hindu mythology and folk tales. Only catch being there aren't many on the internet and my grandpa claims he is too old to tell tales now...especially over the phone. Damn! Double damn! I think I should just ask Appa to parcel books to me. Or if there is someone in the blogging world who has a few Thamizh books and wouldn't mind starting a chain where we send each other books by post... wouldn't that be wonderful?
Wait! I already started a so-called mail-chain. I need to check on the status of The Travelling Poet.
**** ||||| ****
Oh yeah, I am 28, going on 8!!!
Yover and Yoyt!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger shub said...

Yay you're back! :) and the travelling poet is still...er travelling?! Whoa.
Good to have you back!

2:54 AM  
Blogger Vee said...

At least you can read Tamil. I can only speak it.

And every now and then I, too, want to fight and yell and scream and be right. I wish I had someone to listen to me...oh right, Jackie. hahaaha

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home