Wednesday, December 21, 2005

You are Screwed!

It's not easy to tackle any Missus. Not a fire-breathing one. And near impossible if The Mr walks in meekly at an abominable 10.P.M.
So how do you unhinge those locked doors?

With this ofcourse :)

Trust The Mr to add more Power to the already powerful Missus. With such an endearing gift,the Missus could but only smile and hug The Mr home. And also make his favourite Broccoli sautee.(Damn! i feel like i have been taken on a ride)

Btw, his reason for the gift :
"Well you are always tuned to the Home & Gardening TV'. So I felt if I bought you the right tools, it would save me more trips to Ikea. Plus i can boast that my wife is an electrical and electronics engiplumbpenter cookie " :D

Yeah Right!

3 Comments:

Blogger Anyesha said...

That is so cool...I have been eyeing them ever since I laid eyes (rather lasciviously!!) on one of them at the office Polyanna...I did not get it but me is hoping the boy will get it home one day (when he is done with buying all the different types of hard drives and RAM's that he supposedly needs).

8:19 AM  
Blogger Primalsoup said...

Errrrm, an Impact Power Driver???!! :O That is a gift?? Okay okay, if you insist! :)

11:35 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Madhu: Of course it is all about versatile or was it volatile? I don't know but then i am the All-in-All Azhagurani of my home. SO there :)

@Anyesha: Zigackly! What is with men and RAMs and hard drives?The Mr would rather wait outside CompUSA to get a discount but never inside an empty Macy's store :) Hope you get your power tool soon.

@Soups: Hehehe, well most florists close by 9pm. And yeah, i did 'forget' to mention the box of chocolates :D

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home