Sunday, June 04, 2006

Fairer Sex or not, Life's unfair!

Disclaimer: Rantsy -Antsy Post

  • My best friend said I swear a lot nowadays. Damn it! What the bloody hell am I spposed to do?
  • It's their semi-annual sale and I still need to shell out $35 for sth I like which is being manufactured in good ol' Madras. Aaaaaaaaaaargggggggh! Will some girl scout find their factory in the bylanes of Chennai and sneak a few items for me? :p
  • All dieting came to nought. Apparently our weighing machine is at fault and I HAVEN'T lost 10 pounds. Bah! Technicalities, I say!
  • A house can be cleaned only so many times. After the millionth time, one feels maybe under the sofa is indeed the best place for dirty coffee mugs and magazines.
  • Husbands should know that the time between hairstyle changes is when you say "Darling you look ravishing!" and NOT "Honey, you need a haircut!"
  • But the worst is when you spend 45 minutes on a marathon ISD call, to speak to 30 members of your family celebrating the first birthday of the newest additon to the family, from 87 yr old Grandpa to 4 year old niece who says "oohniform vangi aachi. Naan school po poren. Neenga eppo vareenga?" [Uniform has been bought. I am going to school. When will you come?] and you hang up to return to a cocoon of silence.

Life Sucks! I Want Amma!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

>:D< Me too !

11:40 AM  
Blogger IBH said...

boo hoo....

mummyyy! enkaum ipo amma venum.....:(

10:49 AM  
Blogger Ratna said...

Look whoz growing ?

6:32 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Sandy & IBH: Let's all scream loud. Maybe they'll hear our voices n drop in, to atleast say, "shut up" :)

@Ratna: who me? How? when? :p

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home