Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Are you ready?

I have created another blog to enable a cyber writing group. It can be found here. I have posted the first prompt. All those who are keen to become members, kindly send in your mail id to nkeats@gmail.com, so I can mail you the invites. Even otherwise, just post the story in your blog n leave the link as a comment. Either options are fine with me.

Hope you guys have fun with the first prompt. As for the mail id, I had to choose a fictitious name when I worked in a call centre in Chennai. I chose Nicole Keats. Nicole was the heroine of the 'Rama' series by A.C.Clarke, my favourite book and Keats, well if I had to have a surname, it could never be anyone else's.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ratna said...

rhttp://vinsart.blogspot.com/2006/04/we-are-crackers.html

by Arvind

3:12 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Ratna: That's a cute story and Vin has his place in the workshop :)

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home