Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Verbal Modern Art

Long ago, the Queen of Sarcasm called out to her doting subjects on a matter of high entertainment value, and...gosh! the introduction is taking longer than the tag. Shoot! Move on!

I am thinking about...
Why are 'Moving On' and 'Growing Up' so overrated?!

I said...
I don't want to go to the gym. I am thin. I swear. Just look at me through my eyes.

I want to...
Sleep on Amma's lap. The last time I did that, I was 13 and suffering from jaundice.

I wish...
I knew how certain people were living right now.

I hear...
voices in my head. A different life in a parallel Universe.

I wonder...
If pain really serves any purpose in life.

I regret...
The fact that I have so many things to regret.

I am...
Who you want me to be in your moment of need. Everything and Nothing.

I dance...
Nonstop. In the shower, while vaccuming, watching TV, picking groceries and cooking. My favorite is ofcourse, The Dappankoothu where in I can dance any which way I please.

I sing...
love songs with my eyes closed.

I cry...
Too much, too often, for people who care too little.

I am not always...
This insane. Sometimes, I am worse.

I make with my hands...
Jigsaw puzzles, paper crafts, lobster dinners and many more.

I write...
everything that I feel coz I get tongue-tied when I have to speak it out.

I confuse...
People who are slow to wit and sarcasm. The rest of the world and I are in sync.

I need...
to make up my mind.

And finally...
I am waiting by my window for Peter Pan to fly in and take me to Neverland.


Yipee! I am finally done. I pass this tag to:

Gif/Duck and Vee and Anyesha-- They need to write more often.
Jax -- Coz I just feel like it.
RS -- She tagged me once and nothing is sweeter than revenge :p

4 Comments:

Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

'I cry...
Too much, too often, for people who care too little'

too bad it seems to have a ring of truth while applying to self

5:09 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Swathi : :)

10:32 AM  
Blogger Vee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Vee said...

I've responded to the tag. :)

And thanks... it made me think.

Also, thanks for listing me as 'the animal lover from TO'. You have no idea how much that title made me smile. :)

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home