Friday, August 18, 2006

The Prodigal Daughter

Yes I am back in the mean world. How else do you explain the fact that I am blogging from my training? :p What's the point in attending training if you can't bunk the morning off and then spend the rest of the afternoon sleeping, playing cards on your comp and blogging your boredom.

I have a comprehensive exam on Monday and on Wednesday I need to give a presentation on J2EE. For all those who find the very idea of yours truly teaching J2EE as a travesty(Now that I am entering the business world, I need to throw jargon), you should listen to me wax eloquent on the topic of SQL. The Mr is still recuperating from that shock :)

Yes! I am the black mark on the horizon of Neverland.
But this too shall pass. Or not.

Let me get back to my daydreaming.

12 Comments:

Blogger Vijayeta said...

Welcome back, Superwoman!
And daydreaming is the best thing that happened to us after rich, dark chocolate cakes :P
Carry on dreaming!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

You read my mind :) I am munching rich, dark chocolate cake(which i baked myself) as i type this. Pure Heaven :D

4:37 PM  
Blogger Vijayeta said...

So not only am i awake at this hour struggling to finish a script... You've introduced a craving which is impossible to fulfill at this hour!
Guess who's eating chocolate cake for breakfast tomorrow morning :D

P.S. Your comment made perfect sense!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Ratna said...

Wow! Don't get too fundu now on the blog:) Good Luck with everything

8:31 AM  
Blogger Vijayeta said...

Errr, would you be so kind as to share your recipe of Rich Dark Chocolate Cake with me? ...I'm bored with the one I have :(

9:40 AM  
Blogger Rajesh &Shankari said...

Hi Superwoman, what happened to your spicy tale, post some recipes, especially the cake, now you have got me started!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Ratna: No I won't Ma'am :) This blog is very much in the PG-11 category :p

@Vij: Ok I picked mine from the net. Will search and post the link soon :)

@Shankari: I've marked the recipes I want to post, just not finding the time to do it :( Will do so this week :)

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kumari, seems like you are on a mysterious journey ..with all the training etc. Anyway, wishing you luck on your training and placement.

3:12 PM  
Blogger pagala'k' said...

Good luck with everything :)

11:44 PM  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

u r indeed the Superwoman - working, baking a cake n also blogging - how do u manage it all...***baffled luk on my face***

5:57 PM  
Blogger Rajesh &Shankari said...

enga alle kanom..

2:52 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Kaskuss & Kumar: Thank you so much :)

@Swathi: I have managed only two of that 3 mentioned. Blogging, sadly has taken a back seat :(

@Shankari: Will be back with recipes soon :)

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home