Thursday, January 18, 2007

Treacherous Beauty

With the ice storm finally arriving at New England, life has been anything but warm.
Yesterday had to walk in 7 F which felt like -3 effing F!

Of course as wonderful as the sparkling trees look, shining under early morning sun or late evening street lamps, the enveloping coldness leaves a frozen lump of a heart that hardly cares for those subtleties.




I miss my camera a lot, as I couldn't click anything :( But found some pics in BBC site tho' they are not of New England area. Here is a pic I picked from BBC. For more click here

2 Comments:

Blogger Primalsoup said...

Frozen lump of heart? :)
Anyway I seem to have a lot of blog catching up here it seems. And why did I think everyone has quit blogging?! Hmmm.

12:47 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

Hmm, I knew you would catch that :) Yes, you need to do lotsa catching up esp the one i wrote just for you :D

And i am also on a 'un-pechu-kaa' phase as you invent a food tag and not pass it on to me :(( (But i'll do it all the same :p)

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home