Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy Birthday


To The Midget Diaries!

Well, I guess I was caught up in my own world to celebrate the start of this blog. But since the entire blogging idea was an after thought why shouldn't the birthday celebration be one? :p

Thanks for humouring me for so long. Sometimes I wonder how some of you still manage to open this link since I rarely do that nowadays :p

As this will be the only legacy that I can actually pass (or rather force) on to my daughter, I shall keep it as interesting as one can ever hope to keep an online diary :D

9 Comments:

Blogger Anyesha said...

Happy burrrrthhhday to the Midget Diaries....now, can we please have a slice of the cake fedex-ed over?
Btw, its lovely to have you back...I was beginning to wonder.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Vidhya Rajesh said...

Congrats!!! hey , what is this about the "daughter" .... anything in the offing ??

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Bday! Any good news? daughter & all...

12:33 AM  
Blogger Primalsoup said...

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday! Enna progress?

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats ""

2:13 PM  
Blogger M (tread softly upon) said...

Congrats! And at last... you write :))

10:11 AM  
Blogger Shirsha said...

come back, i say, come back, apuhleeeeze?

1:18 AM  
Blogger Vijayeta said...

HAAAPPPY BIRTHDAY, Midget Diaries :) And by the way, that's a very cute blog name for a blog that'll be passed on to your daughter :)
But please to update now!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Ratna said...

Happy Birthday :) I feel the same way about blogging but ofcourse for different reasons. I am so into Zee soaps ;)

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home