Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My life is not your news to share

Fine!
Don't talk to me. I mean I know I left you in the lurch, ignored you citing many reasons half of which were not true while the other half could be true, if only you would look through my glasses. No, I haven't found anyone else. Except The Mr but he is out of town now.

No that is NOT why I am here. Seriously! I am capable of so much more than that.
Err...no I didn't mean that. Nope, not that either.

Anyhoo, you see 'Life is Beautiful'. Aaargh! I am not talking about the movie, i am saying my life is beautiful. Yes, technically i should share it with you, what with you being my soul mate even if you are in a public domain. No, I don't think you are the reason why people judge me as insane. They knew I am one even before they decided to meet you.

No I am not embarassed by your lack of wit, or by your silence. I understand you're troubled by my lack of sense and obscene idea of 'keeping in touch'. I will change. Err, is that really my 123rd promise? Sorry, I am a li'l weak in Math.
Ok, fine that is indeed a lame attempt a humour.

Will you please forgive me? No I can't write a poem now. I have to go out for dinner. Yes I am having a ball of a time with The Mr out of town. Yes I miss him. But he is hogging at Red Lobster, Orlando right this moment, so I have a right to have Upma and Sambhar at a friend's place while watching 'Devil wears Prada'.

Yeah, I need to crib to you about a few collagues, coupl eof bad movies and also talk lots of a few lovely books. Not today. Maybe tomorrow. Or this weekend.

I love you. No one else. No The Mr won't read this. Hopefully not.


P.S. : The title is what I wanted to tell this guy at work who was talking about what is happening in my life to someone else when I was not around. And the come right back to me and talk as if nothing happened. Anyways, I tell myself am TOO HAPPY to bother :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger M (tread softly upon) said...

LOL...that's what happens when you ignore your blog for too long :)

8:02 AM  
Blogger Shirsha said...

"No that is NOT why I am here."
Oh yeah right, and bongs dont have fish!!! :P

Oops, off late am a little too much about food...

1:35 AM  
Blogger The Black King said...

Well, I hope you at least went up and told all this in person to person as well :)

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

am going thru each of your blogs......i can't connect to internet from office for the reason i have taken printouts of your blog....and before to bed..consume some of them...

i would say....i love to read it!!!

Manish.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home