Sunday, January 02, 2005

Bear Hugs

'Twas the start of New year
And I got gift from cousins dear
A bear very fair
With loads of snowy hair

Teddy Bear - That too a snow-white one! (Which smart ass remarked Teddy bears aren't white? mine is!) The minute I unwrapped my gift I went "Cho chweet"...Dudezie and Ammukuts exchanged one of their trademark grins...I had been asking all and sundry for a teddy bear for years and finally I got one...as my 24th Birthday present!
Amma's remark was "I am trying to get you married and you run around cuddling soft toys!" :-D

yeah yeah this is the time to marry bugbears and not hug Teddybears, but hey it's easier to find an adorable cuddles toy - Just lift them off the shelf! Wish the same could be done for hubby darling too :p

Anyways this is a wonderful way to start another chapter...new sarees, new toys and a whole new year left to buy more stuff!

Three cheers for 2005!
and A Happy New Year to you All!

5 Comments:

Blogger Little Medusan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Little Medusan said...

Was wondering which one is elder - "The Teddy Bear" or the little one who got the Teddy Bear :-)

Does it matter? Nah... Happy New year to you as well as your Teddy Dear.

Hope you find your hubby darling on the shelf soon :p :p

12:57 AM  
Blogger Jax said...

A neurotic friend of mine and psychotic myself had once decided to burn down all Archies and Hallmark stores in town to end all the mush they perpetrate. As an afterthought, I decided to save all the teddy bears and tweety birds!! Now its paying off!:)

Happy new year!!! :)

1:14 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

Gosh! Thanks Beary Beary much for not burning down Archies :-D
Happy New year!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

Hey thanks for dropping by...thought you were hibernating!
Alas! Picking a pardner is easier than finding the purrfect Son-in-law...the search continues on all .coms :)

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home