Thursday, January 27, 2005

Mysterious Ms.X

A close friend once said that there are signs in our day-to-day life giving proof to God's will and existence...
I didn't believe it then but i do now.

However what was his rationale behind making me slip on the water, fumble, fall and lie like the letter X in my bathroom on a Sunday morning, unable to call for help, deeply conscious of the many bones i didn't break?
Was he trying to say that i am the inspiration for another one of those Dan Brown Thrillers with grotesque death postures?

Or maybe he wanted to convey that my life is taking a turn for the downhill...i did not listen, rebuked the sign and went window-shopping at Spencer Plaza.
Buhahahahaha! (That's God trying to mimic Satan)

I just withdrew Rs100/- from my bank account.
That left only a 4 digit number as my balance.
Did i hear someone say "So what the &*$# are you griping about?"
Well, just this, my friend...That 2 of those darn digits lie on the right side of the decimal point. Ironic.
It is the wrong side, if you ask me.

February is so damn FAR away!
Till then the cheapest thing i could buy is my two minutes on blogspot.
Beep.
Curtains!

4 Comments:

Blogger Meera said...

Hi -

Though I did not have the pleasure of being acquainted with you in BITS, I vividly remember you for you were the first third yearite to rag me (in Prajaktha Prabhu's room) when I was a freshie [I am her ID Grand daughter] :)

MaheshC's creations can be found at http://theshapeofherbite.blogspot.com. He is a good friend of mine but not the same Mahesh of the 'Kalla Poonal'.

Thanks for dropping by. I am a regular visitor of your blog but this is the first time I am commenting. Keep up the good work!

Meera

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ho..nalla koothu!! i am sorry about the travails but nonetheless sirikaama iruka mudiyalai..!

anyways cheerup
maheshc.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

Mahesh: I am as cheerful as a bunch of Cheerios!(PJ)
Anyways, thanks to Meera, i finally found where your blog rests :)
Meera: Thanx for dropping by :) Did i rag you? Was i any good or did i giggle in mid-sentence? :p

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the refresh button is sick of me....i refreshed n refreshed hopin 2 find a new post but in vain..its been 3 days since i read a piece of yr writin... ah.the pain!!!:P
ammkuttz

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home