Sunday, January 23, 2005

To not let go - one of my fave

Well i am not exactly bored but i am quite restless as u can see me up beyond my bed-time and blogging nonsense.
This is another wonderful poem by another blogger, Bookend.
To Not Let go She writes really well too. i think that's an understatement.

You know sometimes i wish i could write like this. Coz all the time those emotions go around warring with each other inside, there is this huge epic story to be told but unfortunately i never do find them words to put it across.

She did it for me. Thanks.

Time for me to sleep otherwise Amma is gonna sit up and pore through that telephone bill and wonder why there are a few extra digits where there shouldn't be.
So long and Thanks for the fish!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sagnik Nandy said...

your weekend blogging kept me thoroughly entertained at a time when i'm otherwise feeling bugged, sleepy, repetitive and did i say bugged. thank u.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

I was all of the above which explains the roll...Yanyway(i really like the way you say it)am glad my blog finally did sth useful :)

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home