Sunday, January 30, 2005

Mood swing

Let me be realistic, however vain i might be, i still find it improbable that i would look SEXY for so long :)
As my previous post suggests, i am looking out for ways to add more light and energy to my otherwise mundane existence.
I took the first step by turning up in an extremely bright YELLOW saree for work on a very Blue Monday morning! If this isn't optimism, i don't know what is!
I have a truckload of work in store, not just for today but for the entire lifetime of this project - which is till May :(

Btw, on saturday yours truly was on her way to the temple dressed in pavadai-thavani. As i stood on the side of the road waiting to cross, this old lady walked up to me with her 5 year old grand-daughter and said, "I am so happy to see you dressed in pavadai-thavani. I have got sick and tired of seeing girls in salwar-kameez. You've made me really happy."
Hehehe, i blushed a crimson-red :)

So Vitalstatistix, all those "New" avatars of saree-blouse will never ever become a reality beyond the silver screen nor will it cast its influence on the ever alluring pavadai-thavani.
Three cheers for tradition!

Oops i almost published without doing what i really set out to do -
A BIG THANK YOU to Ammkuttz and Sagnik!


2 Comments:

Blogger Sagnik Nandy said...

for what? :O whatever it be, no mention :)

1:02 AM  
Blogger Oneirodynic said...

tradition rulezzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home