Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Do you know why

The Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy is a classic?

-- Because it is :D

****

I've been up since 6 AM. You know you are in for tough times when the first thing you notice is the coldness of the carpet. Carpet? Damn! Cement floors are supposed to feel cold not carpets. Summer, I miss you already!

One big mug of coffee and two pokes at The Mr's sleeping self later, I am cuddled under the rajai on our magic couch burning my favourite songs onto CD. No mood to cook our lunch or clean the house. Some days are like this, soft and slow; no amount of coercing would force your mind to think or act fast. I love such days when I can walk through it with a I-care-a-damn-if-I'm-late-as-long-as-I-make-an-entrance attitude :)

****

Okay, now my mouse pointer is playing hide-n-seek with me. I can't see it 'pointing' anywhere and I have to figure out its presence by randomly typing letters. So much for a smooth start. The songs I so meticulously burnt are not of great quality. Who would have thunk, two lines later my luck would change so drastically?

Anyhoo, the randomness of this entire post was just to tell you I've added a recipe to the Cooking Blog, and will add more in the course of the week :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Persona non gratis said...

Your cooking blog is quite interesting. Will try the veg korma thing.

7:58 PM  
Blogger IBH said...

HI Kumari....this Off the topic...:) seekeram ungaluku news tharuven....have been very busy lot of things....sweets ana ready panni vachukonga and enkaum konjam parcel anupunga :)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Shree :Welcome and let me know how the korma turns out :D

@KarmicJay: Welcome. Yup, definitely better :) Thanks and hope u try some recipes :)

@IBH: Sure sure! A big box of chocolates will beon its way soon :)

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home