Sunday, January 21, 2007

The AFC Thriller

Gosh! I don't have any more nails left to bite.
What a cliffhanger game it was!!!

Both the teams played well and thanks to them, this game truly lived up to its hype. Peyton Manning and his Colts truly deserved this win. The Colts stood their ground, came back in the second half and made this a memorable game, worth every single minute. We hope they come back with the SuperBowl.

Great game Patriots! We can come back next season.
I guess like they said, it is indeed Peyton's time, afterall :)

Congrats COLTS!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooohoooooo...Did I hear someone say... "Turn the lights off please. ?"

NOW we are talking !!!

Sharda

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok. I agree our season is over now. But Pats had a great season playing a spectacular Championship game despite losing key players. As Pats fans, we had a longer football season than 28 other teams.

Early Superbowl bound teams Dolphins, Panthers, Bengals, Broncos struggled to get a 0.500.

If you are not a Colts fan or a Pats fan, most likely your team had depressing seasons for last 6 years.

In last 6 years, Pats records are:
-3 superbowl championship
-1 AFC championship game appearance
-1 playoff appearance
-1 losing season (9-7 record)

Compare any other team's records with Pats records, most likely other team's records would stink.

Soma

11:07 AM  
Blogger Shirsha said...

whatever happened!?

7:21 AM  
Blogger Manchus said...

Oh I miss those traditional Kumari style posts. Now that you are more into Sports..Booohoooh....Ooaan!!

I know you would hate me, but I liked the earlier style of writing.

Hey don't feel disheartened. Keep writing. It is a joy to see that you take initiative to blog. I am such a lazy person that I stopped blogging :)

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home