Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Freedom at Noon

After having spent almost a year in this project, they finally decided they are better off without me...I am getting released this weekend. Yippppeeee!

No more slogging on weekends.
No more late night cabs.
No more documentation.
No more communication with pea-brained ~P's of the world.

Sigh...Life can just not get any better than this.
On second thoughts, maybe it can.

Anyone of you game for sending me a bouquet of sharpened pencils?
Or freshly baked baguettes?
I told you romance was not all about puckered lips and fluttering eyelashes...it is also about rubbing those big fat noses aginst each other :p

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it by not dying!"
--Woody Allen

Life is Beautiful!

5 Comments:

Blogger Woodworm said...

Beware yet though! As one of my friends keeps reminding me -

"The light at the end of the tunnel sometimes means you are approaching a moving train"

(evil snicker) :-)

3:23 AM  
Blogger Sagnik Nandy said...

bravo bravo! a fellow techie who felt your pain in the past pat pats on the back

4:05 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Woodworm: Grrr...i ask for a bouquet and you send a warning :(
@Sagnik: Thank you. Thank you. I knew you would understand:)

4:25 AM  
Blogger Vignesh said...

Umm.. did you get fired ? In case you did... then Im sorry to hear that...

In case you got a better project, then Hurrah !! Indeed !!

;)

9:23 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Vital: Hmm...not a bad thought at all :)
@Veenaapponavan: Well i know what i would do -- get drenched :p
@Vignesh: Grrr...you deserve to be whacked :p Nopes am in a better project - Bench!! :)

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home