Monday, March 21, 2005

Ode to Us

He has the funniest "hehehe"
On this side of the Arabian Sea
With brains none can match
He is every company’s prize catch
Please welcome the (adorable?) dudezie

Well of her, there's lots to say
She does infect every day
With her incessant chatter
And noisy banter
But then we adore her anyway!

As for me, I have no cleft
Of all sanity I am bereft
My speech is far from terse
And I write flowery verse
Guess I am right at the centre of left!

Don’t judge us in haste
We are kids with great taste
So what if we are a bunch of lad and lasses
Dreaming of greener grasses
Just join us when we play “Waste”

In the land of the free
We are the troublesome three
All boredom we do drub
By joining the fight club!
Not loving us would be Hara-Kiri!


*Dudezie is Shiva, my net-savvy cuz
**She is Kanthi, a.k.a Ammukuttz, my critic :)
***And well, as for me i need no introductions :D

5 Comments:

Blogger Little Medusan said...

How does someone play 'Waste' ?
Please enlighten me with Haste :-D

12:37 AM  
Blogger Vignesh said...

What about meeeeeeeeee ?!?!?!

3:19 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Mandoo: Hmm...will teach u that when i meet you :)
@Vignesh: Are you the 'twin' we lost in Kumbh Mela? :)

3:22 AM  
Blogger Sagnik Nandy said...

boy ever since the big anouncement came - someone is amazingly excited - and rightfully so :)

11:41 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Sagnik: Yesh :))

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home