Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Why me?

Well, i am sure some wisecrack would say "Why not you?".

In the most romantic play i have ever read/seen, 'Love Letters',there is a point when Melissa says this about a certain young man to Andy :
"He should be hung upside down by his balls."

That in a nutshell sums up my hatred for this pea-brained ~P sitting across the oceans and hopping mad shouting, "Hey this isn't working! Hey this isn't working".

Aaaargh....to conclude something doesn't work, one should also have the brains to understand how it works to start with. Imagine me picking up the saxophone and simply pushing those buttons, without actually playing it and screaming, "What a silly instrument and you say this is music?"

And I work with him...on second thoughts, i report to that :(

"Forgive O Lord, my li'l jokes on thee
And I'll forgive thy great big one on me"

7 Comments:

Blogger Jax said...

I too have such a fellow sitting seven oceans apart complaining on end! This guy doesn't even have the balls to point out whether the sax is bad or he just isn't getting any!

I think I'll simply poison his 'snakes'! :D

3:37 AM  
Blogger Venu Vedam said...

I know what to do now. I will forward a link of this blog to that ignorant fellow sitting on the other side of the globe! :)

7:51 AM  
Blogger AM said...

Hey! I am sitting on the other side of the ocean. So stop cribbing and get back to work. Muhahahaha!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Primalsoup said...

How unfair is that! :) Hope you are going ahead with the wicked plan, I always love all such plans of world domination! :)

10:58 AM  
Blogger Sagnik Nandy said...

I am a grad student :( I don't even have a sax ...

2:20 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@The Adams Family: Ooh...hmm one time when what i said was heard by the men folk :p
***

@Jax: :-D i think i should also do the same --poison his 'snakes' :)

@Platy: Thou shalt do no such thing but even if you did, all i would get is "Kumari, this doc has few errors.Can you pls change li'l to Little?" :) Such is the effect or lack thereof of my sarcasm :)

@Vital: I guess...great men think alike..or was it fools seldom differ :) My wish...nah, i would let this go by :p

@Modi: Hey I AM working...working on ways to tackle my onsite co-ord :) But in any case i shall do no such thing to ppl who leave review comments worth reading :p

@Soup: Wicked? And all this while i thought it was the only sensible act to do :p

@Sagnik: Cool! You can relax :) It's a different ball-Game altogether in your case :)

10:44 PM  
Blogger Vignesh said...

Sax, ball games... man... this blog is getting a bit too... riské for me !!!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home