Tuesday, March 01, 2005

musings of a different kind...

I was about to lose myself in bits n bytes when the phone rang...

"Hi, nice song" , said the voice.

And I spent the most wonderful 28 minutes of this day...more on this later :)
Till then, all I have to say is :

The way a crow
Shook down on me
The dust of snow
From a hemlock tree
Has given my heart
A change of mood
And saved some part
Of a day I had rued.
-- From Robert Frost's 'Dust of Snow'
Good Night!
If I don't meet you tomorrow, call the Police :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Vignesh said...

Only this day ? I would have guessed atleast for the last couple of days or something ;)

I wish I could come up with a poetic verse to express how I feel, but I can't. A poor dunce of a matric boy like me and all ;) All I can say is, thank you and good night :)

1:37 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

Aaah...the matric dunce...yes, now i see ;)But then Dr.M waltzed in only today :)

I hope you come up with something more than just poetic Geni-Ass!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home