Thursday, March 03, 2005

The Hero

If i dish out really interesting posts then there is a high probability of this 'Commentator' reaching a wonderful milestone...wonderful at least with respect to this blog...

So should i bowl a full toss and write this thought-provoking or heart-wrenching or simply number-crunching piece? Or should i forget about that and serve an insipid platter of inedible literature, a yorker that would baffle him and clean bowl him?

Well since this is my blog and i love Fame, i shall tweak my cells, play along and...
Voila!
"Sagnik would reach his half-century in comments" :-D

Another interesting annotation to this whole episode is the guy whose blog people rush to, comes to mine and comments...Yipeee! i am famous and i am blessed too!

Dude! You are the second best commentator with 48 comments on my blog.

*Sheepish Grin*
The first one is yours truly, with a whopping 70+ ;)
Aah well, mom always felt i run off the mouth a teeny weeny bit. So there!

5 Comments:

Blogger Vignesh said...

And now, I have a new goal in life. A new ambition. A new directive. A new meaning to my existence.

I shall reach that number ! And that is a promise [being said with all the gusto of a captain on a battlefield and such...]

11:47 AM  
Blogger Sagnik Nandy said...

Like always I have only one thing to say - Thank you mom, thank you dad, thank you Kumari, thank you Vignesh, thank you to the people of Bangladesh and Bhutan, ... :) and he raised the bat in exultation!!!!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Sagnik Nandy said...

As a footnote - (i) I am all blushing by your immense generosity with words and (ii) how in nthe World did you know who posted how many comments???

5:26 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Sagnik: You win hands down :)
As for the footnote:
(i)That was the idea!
(ii)sat n counted while i waited for my application to load :)
psst: i have enabled the email-me-when-comment-pops option :-D

10:30 PM  
Blogger Vignesh said...

I see what is Lady is doing... I shall not fall for it ! I shall not let a Lady and her comments come between myself and my brother in graduate study arms, Sagnik. Nevvva !

But then again I AM going to kick his ass on this comments thing ;)

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home