Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Sleepless in Sholings

I hit the office dorm at around 2.30 A.M, got up at 4.45 A.M, sleep-walked my way to the cab, reached home at 6 A.M this morning and now back in my seat after a fitful 3 hour tryst with Goddess NithraDevi... *Sigh*

Amma's rejuvenating hot cuppa Kaapi did tweak my soporific grey cells and transported them to a world of Illusion, however the hot water bath that followed kinda numbed my senses so much that now i have no clue what they are upto...

In one such delirious moment as I tried to pour another mug of hot water on me to wake me up, this thought struck me...

When I meet friends from previous office, nobody minds if I say
"These are guys I worked with".
So why is it a problem if I say, "These are guys I played with" when I meet mates from my play-troupe?????

What a 'pun'ny thought...am sure that Mr.Grey cell is busy making out with one Ms.Idea in that dark convolution on the right side of my brain...As long as 'love' hovers, i shall not be sober :)

Have a nice Day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Primalsoup said...

Guys you played with?! Hmmm, sounds pretty much like fun to me...

Reminds me of the time when in a sprawling post-graduate campus in Delhi a rather scared looking boy jumped from behind bushes, and said, "I want to do friendship with you!"

:)

12:55 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Soup Babe: mesa was hallucinating then. Them friends are Gentlemen of the first order!

But still 'do friendship with you' beats mine hands down :):)

1:00 AM  
Blogger Vignesh said...

ROTFL ! That is hilarious... I think that is going to be my pickup line from now on... I want to do friendship with you... do you ?

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home