Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Little Writing Helper



Since so many of you long to be part of the 'workshop' I attend, I decided do something about it. Something that does not involve booking flight tickets for all you guys :p

This is one the 'tools' that we use to search for intriguing prompts. I bought this book last week and trust you me, it IS interesting. Of course, to make it work, one has to be a little more dedicated than what I am right now, but it works wonders. Definitely.

And another idea would be to post a prompt in my blog every week. You can work on it and send me a link to your story, so I can have fun reading it too. And if I am vetti enough, I'll try to compile everything in another blog. Will this work? Or should I just create a group blog and like-minded people can join and we form an e- writing workshop?

Just let me know which idea sounds feasible and less time-consuming. Yes, I am a bored housewife but the couch is extremely inviting :D

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One vote for Group Blog for e-writing workshops. Fortunately for you there are a lot of BASIC housewives doing the rounds.

PS: BASIC - Bored And Sitting In Couch

11:13 AM  
Blogger RS said...

Me game for either thought cant say if I can cook up stuff as interesting as you do :)

3:31 PM  
Blogger Triya said...

Second Humsika... I'm not a BASIC housewife.. but I'm interested. :D

P.S. It's been a while since I visited and I'm BOMBARDED with posts. *Sighs* It's gonna take me some time to get thru all of this.:D

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home