Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Other Side of the World *

As a little girl, I've always longed to be in a world like this; a world of unbridled joy, a world where all your wishes are granted and your dreams come true, a world of fantasy so real that you never want to leave; when every day is magical from dawn to dusk, bathed in the beautiful Florida Sun, embraced by chill winds that make you want to hug Donald Duck longer than you should, the pixie dust that makes you ride rainbows and touch stars -- Welcome to Disney World!

*Sigh*

I have just 2 more days here at Disney World, and I can already feel the withdrawal symptoms in me. Spent all morning cuddled in the heavenly bed of our hotel room, staring at the green lawns and jubilant fountains of a make-believe world. The world of opulence and luxury.
This is the best time to pen my travelogue, while I am still lost in memories of the past one week.

So here goes, my Ode to Magic.
Or as they say here, "Once Upon A Dream..."

* Song by KT Tunstall. My new favourite singer :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Amelia Earhart said...

Chanced upon your blog.

Sounds you had fun at Disney. Never got there on my short trip to LA. Went to Universal Studio though and had a ball.

Keep writing!

12:54 PM  
Blogger littlecow said...

I went with a couple of my friends to Epcot - it was good but not great. But then, we drove around florida and visited some beaches - clearwater, daytona and fort de soto, which were absolutely fabulous. It was a splendid feeling to just sit on the sands, forget the world and munch potato chips and peanuts with your best buddies... :)

7:53 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Amelia: Hi. Disney is fun and our next trip is to Universal Studios in LA. :)

@LC: That does sound like an awesome trip. This time we had decided we will first finish all Disney related and make another trip to FLorida for the other places :)

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home