Thursday, April 02, 2009

Lost in Mail

Dear You,

Today I missed you. I missed that email that you promised aeons ago but is yet to see sunlight. I miss our senseless banter about everything and nothing. I tell myself I am not the Sun in everyone's universe yet I long to be atleast like the non-existent Pluto who gets a mention once in awhile.

I am writing in a public forum as I know you will realize this is for you...you who keeps even smiles and not just tears private. I love to live my life on a stage- some parts atleast make for excellent ratings, I'm sure. It might not sound like the best idea but hey! I am not the smart one here :)

The reason I write to you is it makes me sound intellectual even when all I am blabbering is some emotional balderdash. You take all the silliness out of my ambitions; the scars from slaughterhouses may not disappear but you show me how to overlook them and move on. Smiling. It is not easy, it never is but you taught me how.

For all that you never say or do, you still make a difference. To me.
And that is why I write. Even if you don't.

Love
Me

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jira said...

Powerful and poignant Ponci...

12:54 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Raji: Thanks dee:) But it was more vetti time pass than anything :)

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home