Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Aaaargh Lemme outta here

Things i have done in the past one hour:
  • Inserted a dozen debug statements in my code to check why the darn logic isn't working.
  • Went to the pantry and made myself a cup of steaming hot black coffee.
  • Deleted those debug statements and inserted new ones. No progress.
  • Checked out Sagnik's blog 7 times and left 2 comments.
  • Checked out Modi's blog and left a comment.
  • Blogrolled my way to Japanese, Spanish and a few English blogs and left comments.
  • Inserted more debug statements.
  • Visited the restroom thrice.
  • Filled my water bottle, came to seat, drank it all in one gulp and visted the loo again.
  • Visited Rathish' s blog 6 times.
  • My 'expletive-deleted' code refuses to work. Grrrr.
  • Told my Module lead i refuse to work as it is against my religious principles.
  • Checked Yahoo mail for the 10th time since 8:30 A.M. NO mails.
  • Sent my blog url to 10 new people fishing for compliments. Cheap gimmick.
  • Blogging my boredom.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sagnik Nandy said...

flattered by ur visits :) as far as boredom and frustration in the tech field is concerned, a friend once told me, "frustration is the key ingredient for brilliance". so go for it girl :)

3:17 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

:) you stay awake pretty late. I don't know about brilliance but frustration sure does teach you new swear words!

3:32 AM  
Blogger Sagnik Nandy said...

oh i am jet lagged :( the sleepy man shuffles between blogs, talk shows and some more blogs

3:41 AM  
Blogger Rathish said...

pssst ... go check my blog now :) Surprise!

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home