Sunday, January 23, 2005

Chasing mirages...

~I and ~D are in love... been that way since i knew them.
Though i never ever saw them together, walking hand-in-hand as a couple but still you knew. One always knows.
They are the sweetest pair i have ever known and i can't wait to see them in Holy Matrimony. One thing that might be used by the grown-ups if all else fails is, "She is older to you"...yup ~I is older to ~D by a few months.

I guess i was thinking about them when i went to bed and as i slowly drifted towards sleep, i realised why i never felt ~I was the older of the two.
~D, is not our typical cliched man but yet where emotions are concerned he has always maintained a stoic face, except perhaps when watching 'The General's daughter'.
All that i remember of ~I is how her face lights up when she sees ~D, or when she is with him or simply talking about him. There is no shouting, no overt display of happiness like i am prone to when i see objects of my love...err not objects exactly.

Anyways, the point is, ~I looks absolutely cherubic when her face lights up in childish glee, and with the mature ~D next to her, they look like the Perfect couple. I guess i have never felt so much for anyone as i feel for these two. If only i were blessed with skills as Erich Segal, maybe i would have penned their Love Story...not about the hours they spent in each others company, but the moments they saved for the other from their hectic schedules, about taking love to another level or maybe being just themselves...and making me love them so hopelessly!

I love you ~I and i love you ~D...if you ever realise this is for you, then i have just this note, "Will you please get married soon, dammit! i need to wear my new saree?" :-D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's so much I want to say. But you know, when I read this, after 4 years I thought a tear might just slip by! :)

11:46 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

many tears did slip by unnoticed when i wrote this...but i tried to remember those lines from my diary "Make your tears personal"..."No man is worth your tears and the one who is worth it will never make you cry". That made me cry more :)

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home