Thursday, January 20, 2005

back again

not to blogging but to work :(
Was down and out in bed yesterday with fever.
Saddest part was none were at home to pamper me...anyways, nursed myself to health and now here i am wondering if i should at all blog...

lemme think about it while you guys have a peaceful day and an exciting weekend!
And guess what! in all my feverish hallucination, i visited Kana's blog and left a comment, all the while under the impression this man is Kana from my batch :(
And today when i look at Rat's blog i realise what a gross mistake i have done.

Kana, if you ever visit this page, or for that matter if any one of you who knows Kana visits this page, ask him to forgive a lovely and attractive young woman for a slight slip :p:p


1 Comments:

Blogger Rathish said...

As a matter of fact, I have, on your behalf.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home