Friday, March 04, 2005

Ramblings

Up in the sky,
I fly not;
Down in the dumps,
I lie not;
Then where am I?
I know not, yet.
I was in a happy garden
Of love and joy and sunshine,
Singing as the days went by…
I woke up with a start,
Closeted in a room
With commitments and duties,
With failure and success.
It is hard to sleep
With truths and half-truths
Clamouring for place.
Where is my garden?
Where are the flowers?
Where am I heading?
I was walking down a path,
But I can’t find my footsteps;
I am lost…
In trying to find me,
In trying to be someone
…Just anyone.

**My only verse that got published in my college magazine 'Cactus Flower' :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kumari said...

:-D

Comments race: well, you have just hit the magic figure of 24 :)(+ or _ one)

1:37 AM  
Blogger Venu Vedam said...

Impressive Ma'am. Very very impressive.

Satyanveshi aka Platypus.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Satyanveshi: *Grin* I am honoured:) Guess i am finally getting there....impressing Platy :-D

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home