Monday, April 06, 2009

Besotted with Dark Chocolate

It's been raining all afternoon. I've been sitting on my couch, munching dark chocolate and melting everytime the camera looks into Surya's eyes and Sudha Ranganathan croons 'anal melae pani thuli'. Sigh. 

Romance is not just the flowery verses or the passionate kisses. It's the tingling sensation in the back of your spine as he casually tucks a strand of hair behind your ear and walks away. It's the sound of fluttering butterflies in your stomach, as you see him walk towards you, his eyes never leaving your face.

Sigh. Sigh.

Dark chocolate, rain, me and Surya :)
Repeat song : 'anal melae pani thuli'
  

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Vee said...

Heyyyy I had dibs on Surya ages back. Before even that no good wife of his. LOL Sighhhh did you see him in Kakka Kakka?? I died!!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Meera said...

Surya has those deep eyes that you get lost in.. Heard he is even better in Ayan.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Anu Karthik said...

there should be a law that does not allow people this handsome to act! If they do, then they should not get married for sure! I don't want to be thinking of a married man you see :P

11:52 AM  
Blogger Anu Karthik said...

and BTW this post should read Besotted with Surya!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Vee: Let's work out the chinks in the chai session :)

@Meera: He is always awesome :)

@Anu: Adiye working on 3 projects lathchanam ithu thaana? Married women can think about married men. It's totally acceptable :p Post title correct thaan. I can't have him so i'm eating the other dark choc :p

12:37 PM  
Blogger Vee said...

wahhhh I want Suryaaaa...yennakku thaa di. LOL I'm having milk chocolate and drooling.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

@Vee: Sigh :) As if I'm holding him captive....if only :p

9:57 PM  
Blogger Jira said...

This song is so addicting and the tune so haunting...I listened to it over and over again, not too long ago

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home